SciShield is a fast-growing SaaS platform for the management of safety and compliance in research labs. Our customers include top tier academic research centers, top-20 pharmaceuticals, biotechnology companies, incubators, government, and hospitals. We are scaling up our Professional Services operations to meet high customer demand, while expanding our product offerings to increase market penetration.
At SciShield, we reduce the burden to scientists worldwide while increasing safety, regulatory compliance, and operational efficiency to their organizations through our modular, enterprise software solutions. Founded by scientific researchers, for researchers – our platform organizes lab teams, provides tools for safety and compliance management, and streamlines lengthy lab safety processes.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will implement, deliver and support the SciShield solution to our customers while ensuring all business and project goals are met, including timeline, resources and budgets. You will own the customer relationship during the implementation process, from project kickoff to go-live. The success of the project is in your hands. This role will report to the Manager of Implementation Services on the Professional Services team and coordinate directly with Implementation, Support, Software Development, Sales, and Marketing teams as needed. To be successful, you must be ambitious, organized, self-motivated, and have strong leadership, communication and team building
skills. You must be able to comfortably manage multiple projects at the same time and successfully juggle competing priorities.
- Serve as the main point of contact and proactive interface between the customer and internal technical/programming IT staff, various internal business groups, and outside vendors when necessary, to ensure a timely and highly rated implementation of the SciShield solution.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while driving timelines and deliverables to ensure all scope, budget, and resource requirements are met within the agreed upon schedule.
- Coordinate SciShield resources to ensure necessary project tasks are completed on schedule, within budget and in a high-quality manner.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine optimal workflow and system configuration; provide “best practice” guidance to the customer on workflow and configuration decisions.
- Perform administrative configuration changes, data clean up and import, and workflow validation testing prior to customer site delivery and go-live.
- Provide go-live support including: o Scheduling and leading regular status meetings.
- Holding web-based end-user training sessions.
- Providing a seamless transition from Implementation to Support and Customer Engagement teams.